Only three words come to my mind when I think of You

I miss you. 

I really miss you. I miss you being here with me, I miss talking to you and telling you dramatic stories about insignificant things that happened in my day. I miss listening to your stories and taking you in my arms like that’s my only way to remind you “you are never alone as long as I am here” I miss singing awfully romantic songs on top of my voice just to embarrass you in front of others, but also to tell you how much I love you, I miss saving chocolates for you when you are not around but fighting with you for the last bite of the cake. I know we have never really met. I don’t know if you think of me as much as I think of you. But I really want to know, I miss you. It’s about time you came into my life, because I am running out of imagery situations of being with you. And I am kinda getting restless here missing you. 


Comments

Popular Posts