Promise to live the next 365 days

Snow Pool during Daytime

Hello,

I am back from my Turkey Holiday. It was a beautiful experience.I will write about it soon.
There was an issue in uploading the pictures here (the picture you see above is from Pexel.com) But you can check my Instagram, I have uploaded a few pictures here.

Turkey was a birthday treat to myself. I can't be more proud, I knew I wanted to travel when I had kept that money aside; at that time I didn't anticipate it would be a 11 days holiday and certainly not in Turkey.

In fact when I planned this Turkey trip I had only 30000 Indian Rupees with me, I was broke (thanks to being hospitalised twice). It seemed too ambitious then. But it happened, It was a luxurious trip, with no regrets.

Coming back from my trip, I was so grateful to life that I decided to make a few promises to life
1. I am going to live 365 days
No switch off days, no going with the flow, no days of cluelessness and hopelessness.


2. I am going to save, rather spend my money judiciously  
I am going to list down things I want to spend on. I am going to save for them.
Even if it means small savings,
I am prepared to live a simple life, start being grateful to what I have than spend on things I can really do without

3. I am going to take care of my health
This will be the toughest part. But it's not impossible. I was so careful in Turkey that in spite of temperature drop to 1 degree I was fine, no sneezing, no fever or body pain. Alhumdullilah

4. I am going to travel.
Atleast 1 country at the end of year. May be with friends or family or women's travel group,
I am going to travel

5. Last but most importantly
I am going to Thank God everyday.
Yeah gratitude.

Comments

Popular Posts